We've heard the questions: What's been missing in my life these past few months? How can I put an exclamation point on my summer? And can that exclamation point include fried food on a stick?
Here at Patch, we have your answer — better still, we'll give it to you for free.
Sign up for a Patch newsletter today and you will be entered to win one of dozens of free pairs of tickets to the Puyallup Fair, which runs Sept. 7-23. Even better, if you tell us why we should send your whole family, you'll get a chance to win the Patch Family Pack:
• four fair tickets (kids 5 and under are free, by the way)
• a Patch tote bag to hold those fair souvenirs
• assorted Patch goodies such as magnets, pens and balloons
• and a story and photo of you and your family on Bellevue Patch.
Here's how: Simply fill out the form for a chance to win a pair of tickets. If you want the family pack, write us a note in the comments section at the end of this story explaining in 200 words or less why Patch should send you and your family to the state's biggest fair.
We've handed out tickets to winners for the past two weeks and this coming Thursday we'll hand out our final pair of tickets and one family pack to lucky winners from Mercer Island. Winners will be notified by email.
See you at the Puyallup!
Here's the fine print (click on the attached PDF for complete official rules):
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, sign up for the newsletter in the form above with your name, email and Patch town.
- All entries must be received by Sept. 13, 2012, noon Pacific time.
- You may enter as often as you want.
- Individual winners and family pack winners will be selected in a random drawing on Mercer Island. Tickets are valued at $12.50 each. Fair parking is not included and is the responsbility of the winner. Limit one prize per household.