1) You can pretend you're on holiday in Hawaii! The Fitness Center at the Stroum Jewish Community Center, which has a pool, is open 9 a.m to 3 p.m. on Christmas Day, Dec 25th. Members can bring a guest for $10. For more information check the SJCC website or phone: 206-232-7115.
2) and synagogue have partnered to raise funds for a new New Light Center in Kolhata, India. This center provides safe housing, food, and education for the children of sex workers. During Advent, this Sunday and next, MIPC and Herzl Ner-Tamid asks their congregations to take a moment to find out more information on this amazing project, what it does, how its outreach helps these at risk children, and what you can do to help. Visit www.newlightindia.org for detailed information
3) There will be a Christmas Pageant in the Sanctuary at at 4 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 24. The pageant will be followed by three Christmas Eve services, at 6 p.m., 9 p.m. and 11 p.m. For more information contact MIPC at 206-232-5596 x 203 or RuthAnnB@MIPC.org
4) All Aboard! Tonight is the last night before Christmas that you can ride the Redmond Town Center Holiday Express Train! The train boards on NE 74th Street in Redmond near guest services. Rides are $3 for adults and children, cash only. For more information please contact Redmond Town Center Guest Services at 425.867.0808, extension 0.
5) There will be a special Kris Kringle dinner at the in Lilly's Restaurant tonight from 4-8 p.m. Cost is $29.95 per person. Call 206-230-0150 to make a reservation.
Bonus Event: Track Santa Claus as he starts his journey tonight delivery toys by using the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) website.