June 28: Adventure Playground at Deane’s Children’s Park aka Dragon Park adjacent to .
- 1 pm to 4 pm
- For kids of all ages
- This is not a drop off program and supervision by an adult caregiver is required.
- Adventure Playground is a one of a kind play area that allows kids to create their own play adventure. Children are provided toolboxes, building supplies, safety items and the freedom to create build-it–yourself play zones with the guidance of park staff.
- Adventure Playground will run all summer long on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday afternoons from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- Cost: Free but donations to fund this popular program are always welcome. Call 206 275-7864 if you would like to also donate materials such as lumber, rope and tools.
June 28: Scared Silly Storytelling at the
- 2 pm to 2:45 pm
- For kids age three and older with an adult caregiver.
- Join one of America’s funniest storytellers, Chris Fascione, and his not-so-scary, delightfully silly, nighttime stories that provide just the right amount of shivers and giggles!
- Cost: Free
June 29: Fun Mobile at
- 1 pm
- Enjoy a fantastic Fun Mobile kick off party with a special live kids concert with the Brian Waite Band beginning at 1:30 pm.
- The Fun Mobile will visit Mercer Island parks all summer long on Friday afternoons, bringing fun activities including a giant slip-n-slide, mega squirt guns and a water balloon launcher.
- Cost: Free but donations are always appreciated.
June 29: Follow Your Reading Dreams Ventriloquist Show at the
- 1:30 pm to 2:15 pm
- For ages four and older with an adult caregiver
- Discover with Dudley Duckworth and friends how books and reading can help you follow your dreams.
- Cost: Free
July 1: at the
- 10 am to 3 pm
- Drop by with the whole family! Shop for fresh fruit, produce, flowers and lots of other delicious goodies.
- Stop by the Children’s Table today and enjoy the free activity – fun with dandelions.
- Directions and bus route information available online.
- The 2012 Mercer Island Farmers Market runs every Sunday from June 10th until October 14th, with a special last Harvest Market on November 18th.
July 2: Reading Buddies Program at the
- 2 pm to 4 pm
- For kids ages five to eight
- Trained teen volunteers will read to kids and listen to them read.
- Questions? Call Margaret or Carrie at 206 236-3537.
- Cost: Free and no pre-registration required.
July 4: Bellevue Family 4th at the
- 2 pm to 10:30 pm
- Join in the fun at the eastside’s largest 4th of July celebration.
- Community booths on site highlighting the work of area non-profit organizations and over 20 food booths offering everything from Elephant Ears to Corn on the Cob.
- The Family Fun Zone proves free entertainment, jugglers and games. Cost: $2 to $8 for paid activities including face painting, giant inflatable bouncy houses and structures and bungee trampolines.
- Fireworks begin at 10:00 pm set to a live performance by the Bellevue Youth Symphony Orchestra.
- Free parking available across the street at Bellevue Square.
Coach Factory Outlet
- 30% off your entire purchase when you print out and use this online coupon. Good at any Coach Factory Outlet store including the North Bend Outlet location.
- Thanks Thrifty Mom Northwest and Frugal Living for this tip!
- Good through: July 1, 2012
- Kids eat free on Sunday.
- One free kid’s meal per adult entrée purchased.
- Good Through: Ongoing