Dec. 7, 12, 13 and 14: Free Nights at
- 5 pm to 10 pm
- For the whole family.
- Enjoy seeing the Bellevue Botanical Garden transformed into the magical Garden D’Lights by over half a million lights.
- Cost: Free. No tickets are required on Free Nights but it is “first come, first serve” as capacity allows, so plan to come early or late. Directions and information on parking options is available online.
Dec. 9: Bells in Toyland Holiday Handbell Concert at
- 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- For families with kids of all ages
- Enjoy a concert by Puget Sound’s premier Handbell Ensemble, the Bells of Sound.
- Cost: $10 adults, $8 youth and children under eight are free.
Dec. 10: Free To Be…You and Me at Youth Theatre Northwest
- For all ages
- 2 p.m.
- presents this musical production of the best selling book by Marlo Thomas.
- The production uses music and humor to present life-enhancing themes such as friendship and self-confidence to a new generation of kids. Featuring songs like "When We Grow Up," and "It's Alright to Cry," this upbeat musical will expand your children's horizons and empower them to invent their own future without boundaries.
- Cost: $10. Purchase tickets online. Show runs through December 18 with 7 pm performances Thursday and Friday evenings and 2 pm matinees on Saturday and Sunday.
Dec. 10: Excerpts from the Nutcracker at Youth Theatre Northwest
- 2 pm to 4 pm
- The will bring the classic holiday ballet to life in this production of , directed by Susan Valencia.
- Cost: General admission seats are $22 per ticket, VIP reserved seating, $35 per ticket. Order tickets online.
- Performances continue through Sunday, December 18.
Dec. 12: Teen Zone at the
- 1:45 pm to 3:45 pm
- For teens
- Hang out with other teens, do homework, play board games or just chat. The Teen Zone is a great place to complete group work before the winter break or just catch up with friends. No teen zone Dec. 19 and 26.
- Cost: Free
Fred Meyer Fuel Rewards
- Deal: Want to qualify for your Fred Meyer Fuel Reward faster at participating local Shell stations and save ten cents a gallon more often? Then remember that in addition to your grocery purchases, every time you purchase a gift card at Fred Meyer, that adds points to your fuel reward total as well. More information on the Fred Meyer rewards program, including more ways to pile up points faster, is available online.
- Good Through: Ongoing
Deal: Does your holiday wardrobe need a makeover? Then stop by this month. You’ll find a great selection of unique styles and a portion of all sales proceeds during the month of December will be donated to the (MIYFS).
Good Through: December 31, 2011