It's just one day before Hanukkah and over two weeks before Christmas, so that means old St. Nick can't be too far away.
Here's two venues where you can find Santa Claus on Mercer Island this weekend:
Dec. 7: Mercer Island Tree Lighting and Firehouse Munch
- 6 to 8:30 pm
- For kids of all ages
- Gather at the Mercerdale Park for the tree lighting then move to the North Fire Station for the Firehouse munch. Radio Disney, caroling, and tree lighting in the park and then Santa photos, chili feed, arts/crafts, music and treats at Firehouse.
- Cost: Free. Families may choose to donate a new, unwrapped toy for the Toys for Tots gift drive.
Dec. 8: Breakfast with Santa
- At the Mercer Island Community & Event Center.
- Pre-register by calling 206-275-7609 or online at myparksandrecreation.com
- Cost: $9+tax for adults, $7+tax for children.