It’s Friday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
We know you have your favorites that we missed. So share the goodness in our comment box below.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. on Friday and 2:30 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday at the .
- Why Go: Come out to the Youth Theatre Northwest this weekend for the opening of thier newest production, Peter Rabbit. Expect exuberant and youthful storytelling and a full array of bunny costumes! This original version of Peter Rabbit was adapted for Youth Theatre Northwest by Monica Flory and is directed by Kim Douthit.
- Cost: Tickets are $10.
- Where/When: 7:30-9 p.m. on Friday, March 2, at .
- Why Go: Come out to the MIPC for an inspiring night of enchanting voices from the young women of the Northwest Girl Choir. The choir features female vocalists between the ages of 4 and 18. Check out this YouTube clip of the chior in action, so you’ll know what to expect.
- Cost: Suggested donation of $8 to $13.
- Where/When: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, March 3, at .
- Why Go: Love garage sale shopping but hate driving from sale to sale? Come browse the Holy Trinity Church’s multi-family garage sale.
- Cost: Admission is free. All proceeds will benefit the Mercer Island Learning Lab Preschool.
- Where/When: 5:30 p.m. on Friday, March 2, at the .
- Why Go: Join Marianne Bond of the Mercer Island Visual Arts League this Friday night for a night of wine, cheese and art. Bond is this month’s featured artist at MIVAL. Come meet her at this reception and view the vibrant use of colors and energy possessed in her work.
- Cost: Free.
- Where/When: 12-3 p.m. on Sunday, March 4, at the .
- Why Go: Join the SJCC this Sunday for the annual Purim Carnival. Enjoy carnival games, inflatable toys, face painting, music and entertainment, a costume contest and more.
- Cost: This event is free and open to the public.