Concerned about how to talk to your kids about safety? Do you know what your child needs to know at each age and stage? Are you feeling "stuck" on how to get the safety talk going? You are not alone! Come join us for a powerful presentation for parents on child safety.
Workshop topics to include:
- Sleepovers & Play dates (and their parents!)
· Cell phones for kids?
· Home alone? Are they ready?
· Talkative kids (blessing or a curse?)
· Questions every adult should be asking
· Teaching your child about body safety
· Out an about neighborhood safety
· Safety tools: What works? What doesn’t?
· Red Flags parents need to watch out for
· The “Super 10” every kid should know
Scary as they seem, these are some of the wonderful things that come with your child's budding independence! Join us and get the tools you need to help you make safety conversations easy and non scary.
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED
(Sorry, NO Childcare available)