Every Thursday, Mercer Island Patch runs a weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
Here's this week's picks for enjoying a festive Passover or Easter holiday:
- If you’re looking for chocolate bunnies or marshmallow Peeps for your Easter basket, , , , and all have a variety of sweet goodies.
- has beautiful blooms to set off your table for any Spring celebration.
- The on Mercer Island is having a community Seder, a chocolate Seder and a family Seder throughout the week for Passover, but registration is required to attend these delicious celebrations.
- To get that “Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it” or at least some fancy spring clothes for Passover, you can visit or .
- There are two Easter egg hunts on Saturday, April 23 at , the first is for ages 1 to 6, at 5 p.m., the second is a “flashlight” egg hunt for ages 7-10 at 8:30 p.m.