Every Thursday, Mercer Island Patch runs a weekly feature called , highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services ways to spend a day off, and more. We'd like to hear from you on what's hot on the Island!
Here's this week's picks for help to spring clean your home:
- and both offer non-toxic alternatives to standard dry cleaning for your clothing. It’s better for the environment and better for your clothing, and both offer free pick up and delivery of your garments.
- and will clean your windows to let in the spring sunshine.
- cleans your carpeting and treats them with TLC.
- Molly Maids will do all those pesky cleaning chores that you might not have time for, and they can clean room by room.
- When cleaning out your closets and getting rid of clothing that doesn’t fit, toys that are no longer age-appropriate and household items you no longer need, don’t forget to box it all up and donate it off at, (MITS) which will recycle your gently-used items by selling them and giving the profits to Mercer Island Youth and Family Services, which helps Mercer Islanders in need of food, clothing and emergency services.