Comcast Cable Communications, Inc. announced the opening of a new "XFINITY Store" in Factoria, offering Mercer Island and Bellevue residents access to enhanced customer service.
Comcast is the sole cable franchise provider serving Mercer Island and one of a small number of providers serving Bellevue residents.
The new store is located at 3630 Factoria Boulevard SE, Bellevue, with hours Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Sunday, 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Features of the new store according to a Comcast email announcement include the following:
- Transformation - Migrating from a routine transaction-business to a customer-centric sales and service environment.
- Interactive Displays - While waiting, customers can interact with our products and services by testing our XFINITY services at different stations throughout the store, such as 3D TV, the XFINITY TV app, and the latest technology in action.
- XFINITY Xperts - Knowledgeable agents will help connect customers to the next generation of XFINITY entertainment.
- Do-It-Yourself - Self-service kiosks are provided so customers can easily pay their bill. An intelligent queuing system eliminates having to wait in line.
- No more lines - Customers are greeted at the door and placed in a queuing system using an iPad to allow them to freely roam the store.
For additional information call Comcast at 1.800.COMCAST (1-800-266-2278).
(Ed. Note: The information above was provided by a city news release.)