Where do you work and what is your job title?
Proprietor, By Design (architectural services)
Where do you live now and how long have you lived there?
I lived in Bellevue (West Lake Sammamish Parkway) for almost 20 years.
Spouse or domestic partner if any:
Jason Bonincontri, Dana Bonincontri
Education (include graduation date(s), if any):
- B. Arch. University of Southern California 1984
Memberships and affiliations with clubs and other organizations:
- Board member, Architects Without Borders
- Board member, Historic South Downtown
- Board member, Seattle Chinese Chamber of Commerce
Have you or a business you owned (or had principal interest in) ever filed bankruptcy?
As an adult, have you been convicted or charged with a crime other than a minor traffic violation?
PREVIOUS ELECTED OFFICE(S):
Elected: Bellevue City Council 2008-2009 (appointed)
Other campaigns for public office: Bellevue City Council 2009 (lost to Kevin Wallace)
What is the primary reason you are running for this office?
I am running for this office to apply my skills in building communities to make King County more efficient, effective and responsive. Having local government be sustainable with a long term vision is essential for the Puget Sound area.
What will be your top three priorities if you get elected and why?
1. Examine and improve mandated services that King County provides to its citizens and ensure that it is effective and efficient in delivering these services. Establish policies that will make these functions sustainable in the future.
2. Work on providing the best infra-structure to attract and retain businesses and residents. These would include life-long learning; quality of life (natural environment, transportation, arts and leisure etc.) issues.
3. Invest in human capital by making sure that public health and human services are provided for residents who needed them.
What sets you apart from the other candidates and/or previous office holders?
What sets me apart is my diverse worldview; experience in “building” things (environments, communities and consensus); common sense approach to problem solving and independent voice for residents.
How much money do you expect your campaign to spend on this election?
$5,000 (including general if I advance)
Web site: www.vote4patsy.com
Email address: email@example.com